The M-22 bassinet is durable and functional, with trendelenburg and reverse-trendelenburg easily available through the use of the C-shaped hook system
The bassinet’s stainless steel push handles and all surface areas are easily accessible and easy to clean. The tub and handle design allow a clear view of the infant.
KYDEX® thermofilm has been used on all exterior surfaces for impact resistance and durability.
The base panel has been designed to reduce the chances of caregivers hitting their shins while the bassinet is in motion or while caring for the infant.
No assembly required. Ships fully assembled in recyclable packaging.
The Rise II Bassinet is compliant with new FDA labeling requirements.
- The PETG plastic tub has 4 times greater impact resistance than acrylic tubs.
- The bassinet utilizes KYDEX® thermofilm for superior impact strength.
- The pass-thru drawer liner is made with KYDEX® giving it superior durability.
- The stainless steel push handle design makes the top surface area of the bassinet completely accessible for wipedown between uses
- The bassinet’s pass-thru drawer has removable drawer tub with rounded corners for easy cleaning.
EASE OF USE:
- Trendelenburg and reverse Trendelenburg positioning is simple using the bassinet tubs C-shaped hook system.
Base panel design allows caregivers to stand close to the infant.