The number of outpatient procedures performed is rapidly increasing thanks to advances in anesthesia and innovations in surgical techniques. The Midmark 641 Barrier-Free® power procedures chair offers versatile positioning, increased accessibility and better patient comfort to help meet these changing demands, allowing you to perform in-office procedures efficiently and comfortably.
- Power height, back, foot and tilt
- Perimeter contouring for maximum access to patient
- Flip-out foot extension
- Hand and foot control standard
- Paper roll holder standard
- Choice of Premium/Premium UltraFree seamless upholstery
- Chair weight: 450 lb
- 450-pound patient weight capacity
- 19" to 40" seat height adjustment (non-rotation models)
- 22.5" to 43.5" seat height adjustment (rotation models)
- Max width of 23 3/8"
* Not available on rotation models
** Accessory supplied with hand and foot control (batteries included)ls
*** Interference with armboard accessories will likely occur
**** Requires base rail