Proper positioning is crucial to providing the accessibility and flexibility you need at the point of care to create a truly “procedure-friendly” office. Power height, back, foot and tilt gives the Midmark 630 virtually endless movement capabilities, allowing you to position patients correctly for the most effective procedure. And, adjustable height allows you to work in a position that is comfortable to you.
- Power height, back, foot and tilt
- Motion Profiling® designed to provide more natural, human-like movement that works with the patient and provider for a clear view of the procedure site and improved comfort
- Active Sensing Technology® (AST) designed to actively protect patient and provider by sensing and avoiding harmful impact during movement, such as objects being caught under the seat and footrest
- Barrier-free design
- 450 lb capacity
- Seat Height: 19" - 40'
- Width: 29" or 32" options
* Not available on rotation models
** Requires accessories rails
*** Check compatabilty