Designed for the storage and safe transport of scope trays. Scope tray carts can be color coded to signify clean, patient ready scopes versus soiled scopes needing reprocessing. Each cart securely holds most popular brands of scope trays, keeping scopes protected within each tray shelf during transport. This effective scope transit system will minimize damage to your endoscopes while keeping scope trays clearly identified and separated to help prevent cross-contamination. Scope trays not included.
Specifications & Details
• Sturdy, all aluminum construction
• Secure scope tray holding system, with individual trays held in place by zero-slide tray retainers
• Holds multiple brands of scope transport trays
• Available work space on the cart top for additional supplies or equipment
• 3” (7.6 cm) single wheel stem caster set, full swivel – two with brake
• Durable scratch resistant hard baked powder coat finish
• Lightweight and simple to clean
• Cart is delivered fully assembled
• Latex free
• Engineered & Manufactured in the U.S.
• 12-Year Manufacturer’s Warranty on shipments to US and Canada, 5-Year Manufacturer’s Warranty on all other International shipments.
• 1-Year Limited Warranty on any bought-out parts
• Add a locking bar (your choice of color) to secure all trays with a single breakaway seal which can be color coded to indicate clean or soiled
• 57.25” H x 20.5” W x 24.375” D (145.4 cm H x 52.1 cm W x 61.9 cm D)
• Cart weight: 29.75 lbs (13.5 kg)