This Bassinet is height adjustable with levers located in all 4 corners for ease of use. The modern design conveys the warmth of home while also providing a level of ergonomics to the caregiver.
The bassinet’s stainless steel push handles and all surface areas are easily accessible and easy to clean. The tub and handle design allow a clear view of the infant.
KYDEX® thermofilm has been used on all exterior surfaces for impact resistance and durability.
The Rise II Bassinet has a pull-out work surface with spill containment groove that is accessible from either side of the bassinet.
The base panel has been designed to reduce the chances of caregivers hitting their shins while the bassinet is in motion or while caring for the infant.
No assembly required. Ships fully assembled in recyclable packaging.
The Rise II Bassinet is compliant with new FDA labeling requirements.
The Rise II Bassinet has patented height adjustment handles, one in each corner, that can be used independently to raise or lower the Bassinet's surface height. Work surface heights set at an appropriate level for a specific caregiver can improve performance and the quality of patient care. Also, the concave curves of the base panel allow caregivers to stand close to the work surface and get close to the newborn.
- The patented aluminum columns offer superior strength, stability, and smooth height adjustment.
- The pneumatic spring has a 5-year warranty.
- The PETG plastic tub has 4 times greater impact resistance than acrylic tubs.
- The bassinet utilizes KYDEX® thermofilm for superior impact strength.
- The pass-thru drawer liner is made with KYDEX® giving it superior durability.
- The stainless steel push handle design makes the top surface area of the bassinet completely accessible for wipedown between uses
- The bassinet’s pass-thru drawer has removable drawer tub with rounded corners for easy cleaning.
EASE OF USE:
- Trendelenburg and reverse Trendelenburg positioning is simple using the bassinet tubs C-shaped hook system.
Base panel design allows caregivers to stand close to the infant.