Instructions for Cleaning Stainless Steel Tables
Stainless Steel tables must be cleaned on a regular basis to prevent any unnecessary damage to the stainless steel surfaces.
When cleaning stainless steel tables, make sure to use the proper approved cleaning agents and cleaning materials.
Approved cleaning materials and agents
• Soft, clean lint-free cloth
• Non-abrasive cleaning pads
• Soft bristle brush
• Mild detergents
• Sodium Bicarbonate (baking soda)
• Distilled water (pH rating 7) alone or with a mild detergent
• White vinegar (in a spray bottle)
• Isopropyl Alcohol
• Hospital-grade non-bleach disinfectants
• Cleaners approved for use on stainless steel
Cleaning Stainless Steel Surfaces
1. Using a damp, lint-free cloth and approved cleaner, wipe down the entire exterior surface of the stainless steel table. Using a damp, lint-free cloth with distilled water and a mild detergent, wipe down the entire exterior surface of the stainless steel table.
2. Let the cleaned table air dry.
Cleaning Decals or Printed Labels
• Use only distilled water and a mild detergent applied with a clean, dry lint-free cloth to clean decals or printed labels.
• Cleaning agents can remove or smear any printing from decals and print labels.
• Cleaning agents can damage plastic materials used in manufacturing covers for electronic items such as touch-screen pads.