The RC1300 chair is an extremely versatile chair with a multitude of accessories to create a perfect chair for almost any requirement. Unique to this chair is the fold down head section that allows easy access to the upper head and neck area from the back of the chair. It also has drop arms that allow easy access for transfers or patient care.
A highly functional and versatile positioning chair mounted on a durable painted steel mobility base.
5" swivel wheels with rear swivel-lock brakes for excellent maneuverability in tight quarters and a directional steering wheel in front for controlled transport.
Cushions use best quality High Resiliency pressure reducing variable density foams and are upholstered in contract grade leatherette or Crypton. COM also available. Meets CA TB 117-2013, CA TB 133 available.
- Adjustable height drop-arms with comfortable, yet exceptionally durable molded polyurethane armrest pads.
- Adjustable seat depth for proper positioning.
- Chair easily tilts to different angles with the aid of an adjustable gas cylinder.
- Backrest angle adjusts easily with gas cylinder assist. The back features a variable foam density lumbar support and a fold down back for improved access making resident care and transfers easier and safer.
- Adjustable elevating ottoman with adjustable length footboard assisted by gas spring.
- Height-adjustable, padded drop-arms.
- Width available in 18", 20", 22" and 24".