Natural white light, best-in-class intensity, energy savings and longevity – all on a highly-positionable K-arm. Higher illumination in a precisely controlled beam is just the beginning. Delivering value through longer life, lower energy consumption and versatility is where the Super Exam 50 LED really shines. The LED technology in this highly engineered optical system delivers the precisely controlled natural white light that is so important for an accurate examination whether your practice is obstetrics, gynecology, dermatology or emergency medicine.
Utilizing only 15 watts of power, the Super Exam 50® LED produces the light output equivalent to 50 watts of conventional lighting. That represents a 70% savings! Rated at 40,000 hours of life, the Super Exam 50® LED lasts 10 to 20 times as long as conventional task & examination products. It is no wonder why LED technology is sweeping the healthcare market and Burton is there leading the way.
- High-intensity of 39,000 lux (3623 fc) at 24″ (61 cm)
- 4000 K color temperature
- CRI (Color Rendering Index) of 92
- Natural white light
- LED light module with 40,000-hour life
- Universal input voltage
- Drift-free K-arm with 42″ (107 cm) arm range
- Rail mount bracket that can be attached to a bed rail or wall rail
- 5-year limited warranty
- Standard light comes as wall mount
- Optional wheeled base
- Optional clamp mount