The number of outpatient procedures performed is rapidly increasing thanks to advances in anesthesia and innovations in surgical techniques. The Midmark 641 Barrier-Free® power procedures chair offers versatile positioning, increased accessibility and better patient comfort to help meet these changing demands, allowing you to perform in-office procedures efficiently and comfortably.
Call one of our customer service representative who will be happy to assist you in outfitting a 641 exactly to your requirements.
- Narrow patient support surface, slim back section and tuck away side rails provide maximum patient accessibility and supports proper posture
- Powered seat, back, foot and tilt offer multi-positioning capabilities to improve comfort and reduce likelihood of injury
- Premium Comfort System enhances patient comfort for a chair-like feel
- Optional wireless controls allow for placement of hand and foot controls anywhere in the room, removing chords and eliminating obstacles
- Multiple options and accessories available that improve the functionality of any office
- Optional rotational base
- Optional heated drawer
- Optional premium upholstery
- Large selection of accessories to choose from